Skyward Sword things pretty much
1. Ghiraham (Skyview Temple) - After some damage he'll follow your sword, but he won't do it forever, right?
- His running attack is invicible, but remeber how to dodge it, it might come in handy.
2. Scaldera (Earth Temple) - Feed him bombs!
3. Moldarach (Lanayru Mining Facility) - He has three weak points, destroy two to get to his last.
4. The Imprisoned (Sealed Grounds) - Remeber he has four toes!
5. Koloktos (Ancient Cistern) - Pick his sword up!
6. Tentalus (Sandship) - The less tentacle hair he has the easier it is to win.
7. Ghiraham (Fire Sanctuary) - He still follows you sword? Those daggers could be useful
- Two swords?!? Mabye you should remeber an undead warrior...
8. The Imprisoned 2 (Sealed Grounds) - He has arms, he can climb! The Groosenator can stun though!
9. Levias & Bicolyte (Inside the Thunderhead) - Spin those parasites!
- Phantom Ganon, Cubis Sisters, Agahnim follow their example
10. The Imprisoned 3 (Sealed Grounds) - He can fly?!?! Groosenator to the resque!
- You have one shot </3.
11. Ghiraham (Hylia's Realm) - Knock him off! But avoid those purple things!
- Stab Stab Stabitty Stab.
- Kill his sword?
12. Demise (???) - One hit at a time, then dodge.
- His magic may stop Skyward Strikes, but mabye you could copy his move.
Once you beat the game you can play in Hero Mode.
- Enemies do double damage.
- You get all hints.
- No heart spawners (unless you have a heart medal).
- Some people recognise your playing on Hero Mode and you won't need to do as many tutorials.
My Death Count:
Feel free to ask! Like whose the old lady, where's the master sword? (These two are answered in game though)