I'm a Bright Spark
You've got the ability to see things from multiple perspectives. Nothing is more satisfying than spotting patterns forming in life and seeing the beauty in the natural world. You think everything in life is connected, and keeping in touch with nature is just as important as keeping up with the latest technologies.
Your inquisitive mind means you have an irresistible urge to experiment with everything around you. You're a real get-up-and-go kind of person who likes to keep at least one finger on the pulse of everything that's hot and happening from the latest movies and sport to the coolest technologies and gadgets. A true entertainment junkie, there's no chance of you ever getting bored and you're always the first to get y…Read more >
If you wanna be a mod for chatango, say so in the comments. Post a time and a date that you can be tested on (It will take 20-30 mins), and if statisfactory you might become a chatango chat mod. Also... ALL ADMINS WRITE THEIR CHATANGO USERNAMES HERE!Read more >
Skyward Sword things pretty much
1. Ghiraham (Skyview Temple) - After some damage he'll follow your sword, but he won't do it forever, right?
- His running attack is invicible, but remeber how to dodge it, it might come in handy.
2. Scaldera (Earth Temple) - Feed him bombs!
3. Moldarach (Lanayru Mining Facility) - He has three weak points, destroy two to get to his last.
4. The Imprisoned (Sealed Grounds) - Remeber he has four toes!
5. Koloktos (Ancient Cistern) - Pick his sword up!
6. Tentalus (Sandship) - The less tentacle hair he has the easier it is to win.
7. Ghiraham (Fire Sanctuary) - He still follows you sword? Those daggers could be useful
- Two swords?!? Mabye you should remeber an undead warrior...
8. The Imprisoned 2 (Sealed Grounds) - He ha…
Read more >
I GOT SKYWARD SWORD :@ AND I'M IN THE FIRST TEMPLE (Skyview Temple) IT IS EPIC!
Inactive timeRead more >
So Xros doesn't have to keep asking me when he forgets :P.
Ice, the element of cold.
Fire, the element of heat.
Water, the element of calm.
Energy, the element of haste.
Earth, the element of stableness.
Air, the element of freedom.
Shadow, the element of death.
Light, the element of metal.
Now onto the advanced elements :D. They are also known as the space and time elements :P.
Winter, the element of snow, and the advanced form of Ice.
Summer, the element of flames, and the advanced form of Fire.
Autumn, the element of renewel, and the advanced form of Water.
Star, the element of rebirth, and the advanced form of Energy.
Spring, the element of beauty, and the advanced from of Earth.
Planet, the element of life, and the advanced form of Air.
Moon, the ele…Read more >